Sometimes I am asked, “where do I begin?” “How do I become apart of the NineZero Project?”
My first thought is your own backyard. That may mean literal – your neighbours or it may mean your family or friends or school.
My first suggestions is to throw a house party educating and promoting to your neighbourhood, friends, and family about NineZero.
- Present NineZero’s FASTRAC (see our FASTRAC, how easy it is to present necessary information to those you know).
- Bring in live bands
- Brew NineZero Coffee with a Cause
- Watch our videos
- Watch movies clips of various movies that promote good example or poor ones to learn from.
- As a group create videos for the NineZero YouTube site
- Make T-shirts and Signs
Hosting is easy — all you need is a space to gather folks, a computer with speakers to play NineZero Videos, and a way to print materials.
It’s an exciting time of action, to rally people together to educate your friends and community and help make FASD a thing of the past.
- Bring NineZero into your own Backyard – Part 2 - 13th March 2019
- Bring NineZero into your own Backyard - 13th March 2019
- Warm Bevie - 13th March 2019
- Student Activist Guide - 13th March 2019
- Holiday Indulgence - 13th March 2019
- NineZero Games Reflection - 13th March 2019
- Denial and FASD - 13th March 2019